Government Contract Law & Legal Representation for Government Contractors
At Randolph Law, we are experienced in the nuances of government contracting law and understand the importance of complying with the numerous regulations that Government Contractors are subject to. The legal representation we provide for government contractors ensures that our clients are in compliance with government regulations and allow our clients to operate successfully within the government. We provide assistance and advice to our clients to ensure that their business is also protected when pursuing government work. We pride ourselves on protecting our clients’ interests and assisting them as they successfully maneuver the strict regulatory environment within which government contractors must work.
Our work for government contractors includes advisory services related to transactional support, compliance, and risk management. It also includes litigation, adversarial administrative proceedings, internal investigations and government investigations.
Government Contract Business Advisory and Compliance Services
Selling your products and services to the Federal Government:
- We can assist with responding to government solicitations
- Negotiating government contracts and sub-contracts
- Complying with special government pricing and disclosure obligations
- Maintaining appropriate protection of your software and data rights
- GSA Schedule Awards
- Advise in Terminations and Contract Restructuring
- M&A transaction structuring and due diligence
National Security Clearance and Facilities Clearances:
- NISPOM Guidance and Ownership and Control Guidance
- Pre-Clearance Counseling for employers
- Clearance Denial advice and counsel for employers
- Assisting clients in complying with Federal Acquisition Regulation and Agency Regulations in the conduct of government contracting
- Assisting clients in complying with Cost and Business Systems regulations including DCAA audit responses, CAS counseling and preparing CAS disclosure statements, TINA compliance
- Assisting clients in complying with other Federal Laws and Regulations that govern providers of goods and services to the Federal Government, such as the NISPOM, the Service Contract Act, Import / Export regulations and other regulatory requirements such as ITAR/EAR and OFAC regulations.
- Assisting in implementing and maintaining Contractor Ethics and Regulatory Complaince Programs
- Conducting internal investigations
Government Contractor Representation In Adversarial Proceedings and Litigation
- Evaluations – Determining the proper forum, whether Agency, GAO, Court of Federal Claims, or SBA
- Protestor and Intervenor Representation
- Respondent Representation in SBA Size, HUBZone, WOSB, or 8(a) BD Program status based appeals
Claims and Terminations:
- Evaluations – Determining whether and in what manner to submit a claim
- Prepare and represent clients in Requests for Equitable Adjustment and Claims
- Appeals – Representing Clients in the Contract Boards (ASBCA, CBCA, etc.), or at the Court of Federal Claims
- Termination Settlements – Advise and Represent Clients In Preparing and Negotiating Termination for Convenience Settlements.
Suspension and Disbarment:
- Show Cause Letters – Advising in response to and Responding to GSA or Agency Show Cause Letters
- Suspension and Disbarment Proceedings – Advise and Represent Clients Who Have Received A Notice of Suspension or A Notice of Disbarment
Prime / Subcontractor Disputes:
- We Represent and Advise clients in disputes between prime contractors and subcontractors for federal prime contracts
- Prime / Subcontractor Litigation – We represent clients in litigation of claims between prime contractors and subcontractors
Contact Randolph Law today to reach our experienced government contract lawyers and ensure that your business is protected when working with the government.